
I have been nominated by the fabulous MissB to share seven random facts about myself. So without further ado, here are seven little bits and pieces about Moi.
1. I have a stationary fetish- always have, always will, and that's why I love my job.
2. I unashamedly love Oprah, much to my Mother's amusement and embarrassment.
3. I am asking my face book friends to tell me a random fact about myself and I am finding their responses to be slightly embarrassing...eg. Your gorgeous and you don't know it- ahem. Moving on...
4. This summer, I have so far arranged to go to two big music festivals; the Big Day Out in Melbourne and Falls Festival in Marion Bay Tasmania. I can't wait. I love a good festival. I am also hoping to get to MS Fest in Launceston; finances and time permitting!
5. I am hopefully going to go back to uni next year to complete my Masters degree in Journalism, Media and Communications. Even though this year was a massive drag, I am still fairly interested in studying. The prospect of more qualifications is attractive and also going back for more study puts off the inevitable career decision, which I am still umming and ahhing over.
6. I am a perfectionist most of the time and very anal about things being "just right". This can be a good thing, and also bad as I tend to beat myself up about things which are sometimes not very important in the scheme of things.
7. I have an addiction to chocolate coated raspberry lollies. They got me through writing my thesis.
There you go, seven random bits and bobs about me! Now it's time to tag seven lovelies whom I love to read... Holly, Scribbles (even though MissB has already nabbed her, but she is one of my faves too), Sue my lovely Canadian lady, Ali, Anna, PinkAppleCore, Phil. Feel free to participate if you have the time and inclination, otherwise take my tagging you as a big cyber hug!
x
I love stationery and Oprah too!! Good stuff! hehe
ReplyDelete<.< oh my goodness I didn't know I had been tagged. I'll get right on that!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, we really loved Pixie and it all happened to fast. She started feeling bad last Wednesday and then slowly declined.