January and February were filled with celebrations of friends weddings, summer festivals, the beach and a little stint in New Zealand where I stayed with my newlywed friends and met the lovely Scribbles.
Delicious Croquembouches which was devoured at my dear friends wedding.
My Bestie E and I at the Soundscape Festival where we saw among others, Bomba and Pnau.
Me on the Harbour in Auckland after a little trip over to Waiheke Island
A trip to Bruny Island with my Friend N, where we soaked up the on the beach where Captain Cook landed and grazed on a picnic.
My sister and I in Launceston at MS Fest, another Tasmanian music festival. Favourtie acts included Josh Pyke, The Butterfly Effect, The Living End and The Presets!
I was there with all of My People- ba boom ching!
Whoa that was only the first two months of the year! The rest is yet to come! Keep your eyes peeled for the happenings of the rest of 2009 to be posted in the next couple of days!
^^ i really like this! i'm glad you've had a great year!!
ReplyDeleteOh, the picture of you in Auckland is wonderful. You look just great.
ReplyDelete