Friday, July 17, 2009

What a Wonderful Week

This Week I Have...


* Eaten lots of delicious cupcakes and have been so excited when doing so!
* Turned a year older and I now fit a new age bracket on survey forms...
* Shopped for private health insurance
* Spent the last couple of days on the comfy couch trying to ward this cold off


* Spent time with family and friends
* Overloaded on vitamin c
* Drunk warm purple juice out of purple a mug


* Eaten breakfast at my favourite cafe in ages and didn't have my "usual"; variety is the spice of life
* Written in my journal for the first time in ages and it felt great to get my thoughts all out
* Day dreamed about warmer weather


* Been surprised by a "little blue box"
* Been reminded of how precious life is, and how cruel it can be
* Felt incredibly helpless as my sister has endured horrendous grief
* Not done enough uni work, but have done a lot of "thought collecting"

How has your week been? What have been some your highlights?

Have an absolutely wonderful weekend

xoxo


- Excuse the shocking photos, next week I will make sure I rely on my camera, rather than my i-phone!

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look just delicious =) Sounds like you've had a very full week.

    My week was slow but as always, it seems like it went fast now that it's the weekend. My highlight was going for drinks after work with one of my favourite colleagues =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your weekend was really great. I had a great day with a friend of mine. She made me an Oreo cake. ^. ^

    ReplyDelete