Friday, November 27, 2009

Fried Brain Anyone?

Just a quick post to apologise for my recent absence from the blogosphere over the past month or so, but ever since I submitted my thesis my brain has been completely drained of any urges to write, research and record (funny that!).

Since Uni has finished I have been spending the most part of my time working, catching up with friends and sleeping. Work hasn't slowed down since we opened; it seems everyone is on to their Christmas shopping which is rather exciting and fun to be involved with. I have been enjoying my new found free-time for not doing much! I have had a couple of days of running around seeing friends, going to appointments and doing bits and pieces, but for the most part, I have been mooching around the house, reading and enjoying long afternoon naps.

Over the next few days I am hoping to have a few posts up which will fill you in on whats been going on in this life of mine, and I promise that the new year will see a more disciplined and regular blogger!

I hope that you all have a lovely, sun filled weekend!

x

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you again!! I hope you have a wonderful time during the holidays!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete